A 6-hour Historic race in Magny-Cours in 2022!
Dear competitors and drivers,
At the beginning of season 2022, we propose you to participate to a 6-hour race in Magny-Cours circuit!
The race organised by V de V Sports could be held on March, 25-26th 2022 during the week-end of the “Historic Tour” of HVM Racing. The format could be: 1 hour of private sessions on Friday morning, 1 hour of qualifying/nicht session Friday night and the race on Saturday night from 18.00 to midnight.
The regulation of this race would be the same as the 2 Tours d’Horloge, same cars accepted, same tyres regulation and even the same number of drivers allowed on the car (2, 3 or 4).
Here are the entry-fees conditions that we offer you for this event with advantageous prices for the competitors entered for the 2 Tours d’Horloge 2022: (Prices includes private sessions, qualifying sessions and race):
– Competitors entered to the 2 Tours d’Horloge:
– Entry to 6 hours of Magny-Cours before January, 21th 2022 : 2 900 € (VAT included)
– Entry to 6 hours of Magny-Cours after January, 21th 2022 : 3 600 € (VAT included)
– Competitors not-entered to the 2 Tours d’Horloge:
– Entry to 6 hours of Magny-Cours before January, 21th 2022 : 3 900 € (VAT included)
– Entry to 6 hours of Magny-Cours after January, 21th 2022 : 4 600 € (VAT included)
We will take a final decision to organise this event on Friday, January 14th, so please give us your opinion about this race before this date.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions,
Reminder: the 2 Tours d’Horloge will be held on 4, 5 and 6 of November 2021 on Paul Ricard circuit for 24-hour race as usual.
Crédit photo : Jacques Letihon
Contact V de V Sports : Laure Van de Vyver : +33 (0)6 28 53 12 99 – Éric Van de Vyver : +33 (0)6 09 11 28 69