V de V Sports organise a 6-hour Historic race in Valencia in 16 and 17 of April 2021
As you may know, V de V Sports has the project to organize 1 or 2 historic races before the 2 Tours d’Horloge (24-hour race in Paul Ricard) in 2021!
We are working to propose you the organisation of a 6-hour race on Ricardo Tormo circuit in Valencia, Spain in April, 16-17th 2021. This race would be held in the Nascar Whelen Euro Series meeting and could have a lot of spectators (if possible with the sanitary situation…) and a spring weather!
As a training for the 24-hour race, the regulation of this race would be the same as the 2 Tours d’Horloge, same cars accepted, same tyres regulation and even the same number of drivers allowed on the car (2, 3 or 4).
The 6-hour race of Valencia would be held on Saturday in 2 parts, 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon, and the private and qualifying sessions on Friday, so you can get back on the road on Sunday.
Here are the entry-fees conditions that we offer you for this event with advantageous prices for the competitors entered for the 2 Tours d’Horloge 2021: (Prices for 3 hours of private sessions, 1 hour of qualifying sessions and 6 hours of race)
– Competitors entered to the 2 Tours d’Horloge:
– Entry to 6 hours of Valencia before January, 15th 2021 : 2 900 € (VAT included)
– Entry to 6 hours of Valencia after January, 15th 2021 : 3 600 € (VAT included)
– Competitors not-entered to the 2 Tours d’Horloge:
– Entry to 6 hours of Valencia before January, 15th 2021 : 4 900 € (VAT included)
– Entry to 6 hours of Valencia after January, 15th 2021 : 5 500 € (VAT included)
We would like to know if you’re interested to enter this race in Valencia? Please give us your opinion about this race.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions,
V de V Sports team’s
Reminder: the 2 Tours d’Horloge will be held on 5, 6 and 7 of November 2021 on Paul Ricard circuit for 24-hour race as usual.